Author: Kelly Givens
As a Christian who majored in media design, I cringe when I visit a church website that I know was assembled at the birth of the Internet and hasn’t been touched since. While many congregations might think it frivolous to invest in an online presence, more and more people are gathering in digital communities and using the Internet to find places to connect. The Church is missing out if we ignore the Internet’s potential to meet the culture where it’s at.
Dear Facebook Christian,
Thank You for Being a "Watchman" and spending many hours posting statuses exposing and destroying every Christian Doctrine,church,practice,holiday,Preacher, Tax status,Rapture theory, Telling us Jesus' "real" Name and all of the other things that the church has 'done wrong' for the past 2000 years. What would we have done wihtout you and Facebook????
If you really wanna bring CHANGE and Destroy the evil works of darkness.......
1. Shut up and stop being so negative about EVERYTHING.
2. Read what God says about being puffed up and Prodeful
3. Do something USEFUL and go out and Evangelise to realy living brreathing people.
4. Be careful, Lest God humble you.
5. Expose the darkness in your own life.
6. Speak the truth with Grace,Love and Humility.
7. Posting Statuses on Facebook all day doesn't really do much but annoy the people on your wall.
(a flawed, Messed up, Not Perfect, Thankful for God's grace Christian)
We are reaching a critical point in History. The Energy Crisis is upon us.
GROK RADIO NOW STREAMING LIVE 24 HOURS A DAY!
Original Posting: CHARISMA12:30PM EDT 10/18/2013 JOSEPH MATTERA
I just viewed three episodes of the new reality cable show Preachers of L.A. because I wanted to see how “preachers” were being depicted. (I have no intention of watching any more episodes because I deem it a waste of my time)
The official Christian Culture blog of Grok Radio!