How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? (Romans 10:14)
I did a blog a while ago about ways of sharing your faith. Apparently there are a lot of shy people out there who appreciated the Blog, so here are some more suggestions on clever ways to spread the Gospel!
1. Set up a FREE BIBLE/INFO table at a flea market or yard sale.
2. Hand out Bibles, Tracts, or CD Tracts out at Nightclubs, and sporting events. If you need a great audio to burn to ch, you can download one by clicking HERE.
3. Get a clipboard, and go to malls or other busy places, and conduct a "poll" and ask people about their beliefs..etc. This is a fun way to open up a discussion.
4. Give a tracts to bank Tellers, doctors, Fast Food and Grocery store clerks.
5. Pay for the food of the person behind you in line at fast food places, or at the Drive-Thru, pay for the car behind you, and leave a tract or Bible for them.
Those are just a few ways....more coming soon.
Do you have any clever ideas? Leave us a comment!
Here are some resources for free or low cost Tracts and bibles.
World Missionary Press http://www.wmpress.orgFellowship Tract League - www.fellowshiptractleague.orgFree Tract Society - http://www.freetractsociety.com/
The official Christian Culture blog of Grok Radio!